Kifaru Reckoning / Ark Frame question

Does anyone have the reckoning on the ark frame? I just got it in from Kifaru and have the bag setup but can’t figure out a good way to run the load lifters when there is ‘meat’ between frame and bag. Does anyone have a video or pictures of how they run there’s? The only videos I can find from Kifaru are attaching the bag to the frame but not how to load meat.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.5x284

WKR
You need to keep two of the little ark frame webbing pieces to attach your shoulder strap load lifters to the ark frame when the bag is off the frame due to meat or gear. I leave mine attached under the bag and tape them in place for when I need to convert to load shelf mode.

OP
C
You need to keep two of the little ark frame webbing pieces to attach your shoulder strap load lifters to the ark frame when the bag is off the frame due to meat or gear. I leave mine attached under the bag and tape them in place for when I need to convert to load shelf mode.

Can you PM me a picture of what you mean?

6.5x284

WKR
Can you PM me a picture of what you mean?

Packs at work, but this video kinda shows it about 50 seconds in. You leave those two loops on under the bag as it slides on the top of the frame. This vid should help.