WTS Kifaru Packs, Frames - EMR, Ma Deuce, 44 Mag, Reckoning, Duplex Tactical 26”

ar7353

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All like new - no holes, tears, smells, blood, etc. Payment via PayPal FF or buyer pays fees. I’m open to trades, but I’m mostly only interested in multicam items. Can’t hurt to ask though.

Prices include shipping, CONUS only

- Kifaru EMR w/lid (coyote) - $600
Excellent condition and still like new. Definitely ask for pics if seriously interested.

- Kifaru Ma Deuce (coyote) - $220
This saves you roughly $50-100 bucks on tax/shipping versus ordering direct from Kifaru

- Kifaru Ma Deuce (multicam) - SOLD

- Kifaru 44 Mag (multicam) - $300

- Kifaru Reckoning w/ Organizer Lid (ranger green) - $280
Can throw in ranger green bottle pocket and medium belt pocket for $30 extra (not selling separate of the pack)

- Kifaru Duplex Tactical Frame 26” (multicam) - $350
Long shoulder straps, medium belt

- Kifaru framesheet, older model, 26”, OD green - $150
Does not come with shoulder straps or belt, has brand new stays in it.

NOTE: will take $50 off if you buy one of the frames with any of these packs IMG_4168.jpeg

IMG_4173.jpegIMG_4170.jpegIMG_4174.jpegIMG_4171.jpegIMG_4176.jpegIMG_4175.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4172.jpeg
    IMG_4172.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_4177.jpeg
    IMG_4177.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4178.jpeg
    IMG_4178.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What an impressive spread! Active duty Army here as well. You must be single cause my better half would castrate me if I invested that much into some Gucci packs...lol. wish that I could play ball but it's not in the cards. GLWTS

OP
A

ar7353

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What an impressive spread! Active duty Army here as well. You must be single cause my better half would castrate me if I invested that much into some Gucci packs...lol. wish that I could play ball but it's not in the cards. GLWTS
The spread has continued to spread… so selling may or may not be to appease the better half haha!

In all seriousness, my main driver to sell is seeing people still using inferior issued packs. We have a lot of freedom where I work, in that regard. I’m hoping that at least some of what sells (I have lots of military gear posted on other platforms) ends up in the hands of guys who don’t have as much of their paychecks left over each month as I have been lucky enough to have. I’m in the significant minority of SMs who are able to pocket a good chunk of BAH. That’s also my secret for how I justify gear purchases to the wife… lmao!

OP
A

ar7353

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump. Feel free to hit me with offers or potential trades.