Kifaru Nomad

Just pulled the trigger on a nomad and bikini frame setup. Anyone have any ideas on estimated wait time? I know everything is made to order, but I'm wondering if they are caught up from the initial release orders?

In the meantime, I'm going to pretend I didn't order it so the wait doesn't kill me.

idig4au

WKR
I can't speak for the Nomad, but I ordered an EMR II bag, water bladder pocket and other accessories in middle of march and my gear is in route with UPS. Kifaru shipped it about two days later from their initial stated shipping date. No complaints on my side!

kodiakfly

WKR
Same here. My EMRII/Duplex shipped a couple days after the expected date, while some guys' shipped a couple days beforehand, so I'd guess your ship date is pretty accurate, give or take.

Olson

Lil-Rokslider
The ship date on your invoice is very accurate. The multiple orders I have put in have shipped on the day of. That T2 was a loooong wait but well worth it.

I got lucky and someone must have returned there's for a camo one. I ordered a coyote brown one and I got it in 3 weeks after ordering. Like everyone else has said, you will get an email soon tha wil have a ship date and that's pretty accurate

Last edited:
OP
W
I got the order confirmation invoice, but it didn't have a ship date on it yet. Sounds like Kifaru has been pretty accurate with their estimates, so I'll just wait until they update it.

Browtine

WKR
I got the order confirmation invoice, but it didn't have a ship date on it yet. Sounds like Kifaru has been pretty accurate with their estimates, so I'll just wait until they update it.

In my experiences, the ship date usually comes 1-2 wks after you place the order.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I can stop checking every 20 minutes now :)

This whole patience thing takes too long to master.
I have made several order overs the last two months. Angie will normally get you an invoice within 2-3 days. It will have your expected ship date on it. In my experience everything has shipped on time or early.

OP
W
Got my updated invoice today. Ordered on 5/22, estimated shipping date: 6/25. One month turnaround sounds pretty awesome to me.