Kifaru New Release coming soon

10ringer

WKR
Just received this email… looking forward to seeing what they drop!

6c68f46a552c5ccc62105366789e9105.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting indeed! I want to see their answer to a bino harness, and they have been teasing it for a year… I certainly understand how chaotic things have been lately for them, so my hopes aren’t too high for that this soon, but I’m curious

I am really hoping they build THE bino harness. It will need to be pretty good to get me to switch from the OV gen 2, but I’m certainly open to the idea, even if it’s 200$ which it likely will be

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting indeed! I want to see their answer to a bino harness, and they have been teasing it for a year… I certainly understand how chaotic things have been lately for them, so my hopes aren’t too high for that this soon, but I’m curious

I am really hoping they build THE bino harness. It will need to be pretty good to get me to switch from the OV gen 2, but I’m certainly open to the idea, even if it’s 200$ which it likely will be
The new FHF looks badass. Sounds like a couple more months before it's available.

Can't wait to see what Kifaru releases too.

Marble

WKR
And I need a new bino harness too...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Citizen

FNG
The duplex series is getting pretty old, replace that soon maybe? I don’t see anything wrong with it but innovation is key.

Maybe it's a few new packs to the line that don't have 2 lbs of molle on them ;)

When you say "MOLLE," do you mean PALS webbing? Because kifaru packs do not come with MOLLE.

If you mean PALS: If I counted correctly, Kifaru has 26 packs in their lineup, and just 9 have a field of PALS webbing. Far less than they used to offer.

I'm old fashioned. I miss the days when kifaru had their tactical line with a larger selection of packs with PALS webbing, vs the PALS-less packs with slotted water bottle pockets and X-PAC.

I would like to see them release some 19" to 22" internal framed tactical packs (with PALS) like they used to offer, but understand there might not be a huge market for them.

yawn....arent yall tired of teaser/game changing/must need marketing campaigns designed to get you to buy the latest greatest $200 bino harness (insert literally any piece of hunting gear) when the one you have used for the last 20 years (yes, ive used the same one for 20 years) works just fine? My Dad and grampa literallly hunted out of the same gear for decades and they were straight killers.

I try to divorce my more major purchasing decisions from emotion. I'm a pretty practical person. But I am always excited to see new innovations. Doesn't mean I need to buy them.

I think the world we live in, companies must keep innovating, or at least coming out with new products, just to keep their name in the news and remain relevant.

Isn't that exactly what they did with the KU line that Aron disdains to this day?
Isn't that exactly what they did with the KU line that Aron disdains to this day?
Not sure but I heard from a different unnamed source that Snyder spends all his time hunting and has left the Marketing and R&D to those who do that for a living so he can spend time doing what he loves to do. Hunting and killing shit. So it’s not out of the realm of possibility that people and companies can and do change from time to time when it comes to turning a profit.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
yawn....arent yall tired of teaser/game changing/must need marketing campaigns designed to get you to buy the latest greatest $200 bino harness (insert literally any piece of hunting gear) when the one you have used for the last 20 years (yes, ive used the same one for 20 years) works just fine? My Dad and grampa literallly hunted out of the same gear for decades and they were straight killers.
Your on the world's greatest gear website but let's not be on the lookout for the next improvements. Seems counter productive

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
I don't consider companies offering new gear to be a negative. Nobody is forcing you to purchase. I am even happy manufacturers have improved gear over the last 20 years.

Your on the world's greatest gear website but let's not be on the lookout for the next improvements. Seems counter productive

Sent from my SM-G996U
The commercialization of hunting has gotten out of hand the last 10 years or so. Sorry, most hunting gear like bows, packs, binos, etc are buy once and done for life. The fact guys buy new bows, packs, bino harnesses etc every single year is pretty disgusting. That’s just my opinion as i’ve seen hunting change over the last 35 years.

Btw, i consider this site and forums like it to be to discuss tactics but agree they have become more talk about gear which i find counterproductive to helping hunters become better hunters. The latest greatest gear doesn’t do that contrary to popular opinion on sites like this.

The commercialization of hunting has gotten out of hand the last 10 years or so. Sorry, most hunting gear like bows, packs, binos, etc are buy once and done for life. The fact guys buy new bows, packs, bino harnesses etc every single year is pretty disgusting. That’s just my opinion as i’ve seen hunting change over the last 35 years.

Btw, i consider this site and forums like it to be to discuss tactics but agree they have become more talk about gear which i find counterproductive to helping hunters become better hunters. The latest greatest gear doesn’t do that contrary to popular opinion on sites like this.
Why do you care if someone wants to buy new gear?

It is very possible to be a gear nerd and enjoy tinkering with set ups in the off season and still understand that gear is not a replacement for knowledge, skills, tactics and fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wnelson14

WKR

Maybe hunting has changed over the last 35 years due to better and the latest and greatest gear.

You can literally say this statement for any sport or hobby.