Kifaru New Release coming soon

LoggerDan

WKR
Unpopular opinion- bring back the bikini frame!

the whole bino harness thing, find a way to integrate it onto the pack, and not on the person.

schmalzy

WKR
I heard from an unknown source they were going to dabble in the ultralight market. The competition should be scared.

All for seeing more competition for ultralight packs but i think the competition has it down pretty solid. With packs that ship within a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The commercialization of hunting has gotten out of hand the last 10 years or so. Sorry, most hunting gear like bows, packs, binos, etc are buy once and done for life. The fact guys buy new bows, packs, bino harnesses etc every single year is pretty disgusting. That’s just my opinion as i’ve seen hunting change over the last 35 years.

Btw, i consider this site and forums like it to be to discuss tactics but agree they have become more talk about gear which i find counterproductive to helping hunters become better hunters. The latest greatest gear doesn’t do that contrary to popular opinion on sites like this.
I can totally understand where you are coming from, seems like maybe they just reinvent the wheel to a point. In all honesty though researching gear, testing and acquiring it help me scratch that off season itch. So maybe not practical but it sure helps my mental state during the off season, gear can be very overrated but like all things there needs to be a happy medium. I’m sure the generations of wool and 80s optics would have loved to have what we have now, yes they where killers and they got it done with what they had but they would be foolhardy to decline gear that makes you stay out longer and hunt harder.

Mitten32

WKR
really excited to see what they have cooking.

shave a couple pounds off the Duplex and Hoodlum and I wouldn’t be sniffing around the
I hear you, but the duplex light frame works so dang well for my body I'm not willing to move away from it. Customer service has always been awesome to me. They bag layout options however... I like the exo K4 3600 and 5000 layout better than any of Kifaru's current options.

Maverick1

WKR
Unpopular opinion- bring back the bikini frame!

I purchased one of the first bikini frames in multicam and have used it along with a duplex timberline 2 pack every year since. Going on roughly ten seasons now. Works great, handles loads well, and has all the space and features I need.

three5x5s

WKR
I have a KU 3700 and really wanted the 2200 but never found one when I had the funds. So I'm hoping for a new ultra light 2000-2400. Or just a UL bag to go on the 22 UL frame.

I feel like some people may be trying to keep us from knowing what is coming out, so they can get in their orders before us haha I like this tactic

I kid I kid, it will be interesting as always to see what kifaru puts out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

541hunter

WKR
Any one know what was announced? I think today was the date in the email and I haven’t gotten a follow up.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyway getting this back on track, I’m hoping for some ultralight stuff. There’s been big advances in materials so it wouldn’t just be minimalistic designs to save weight.