Kifaru Hooligan

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
Got some pics of how I'm doing "strap management" while in EDC mode. The way I did the vertical straps really helps access because I don't have to worry about them falling behind the sherman pocket when I undo the claymore lid. The buckles to the horizontal strap are in my lid in case I need them.

waYpQ6E.jpg

DvUOvTp.jpg

10Q015Z.jpg

lab-roamer

Lil-Rokslider
Someone has to have a few miles on their Hooligan by now.

Has anyone had both a G2 Zulu and Hooligan to compare?

THanks

Owned a G1, G2 zulu and own the hooligan now.

Comfort wise, the hooligan fit feels a lot like the G1 zulu for me.

I like the overall function/features of the hooligan more than the zulu.

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry off topic, but I'm wondering if the stove is still available. I won't be able to post in the thread for a few days. thanks

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer the dual side zipper access of the hooligan more than the single center zip like the 14'r/woodsman.

Do you find it easy to get in and out of find what you need its hard to.tell how much access it gives with them open, debating a hooligan or shape charge for a new work bag, thanks for your input

No problem w/ access for smaller items. Larger items can be more difficult, depending on how stuffed the bag is.
Another benefit of dual vertical zippers is that you can still run pouches on the front of the bag. You lose that ability on the 14'r/woodsman set up.

bhowren

Lil-Rokslider
Would you rather have the Dual Zippers, or a full Center Zip like the Reckoning? I wish the Reckoning had the side pockets like the Hooligan. It would be the perfect pack for me!

bimmer4me

FNG
Can you please do me a quick favor and measure the height of the pack to the snow collar? I'm wondering about using this pack as an EDC without the top lid, seems like it'd be a big box on my back in that config but curious....