Kifaru hoodlum released

Shrek

WKR
That’s got everything I like about my T1 and some better features like the zipper side access. I still prefer the open topped side pockets of my T1 but I may try one of these and see how much I like it.

prm

WKR
Seems like a refinement of a Reckoning? Zippered the side pockets and added a zipper to the main bag. Added the gun bearer attachment. Nice looking pack.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems like a refinement of a Reckoning? Zippered the side pockets and added a zipper to the main bag. Added the gun bearer attachment. Nice looking pack.

It is essentially a crater or cavern with side pockets on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is each compression strap all one piece? No independent front and side compression?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
3950988aa38afd0b61f77692ba00333d.jpg
cc5f1a7e4e05c9a4db8c3b631329060a.jpg
ee60a5e29895beecb5b920eb9bfd62d2.jpg

deadwolf

WKR
So it has a gun bearer attachment at the bottom middle, but no compression strap across the middle of the pack? Looks like daisy chain running horizontal so maybe you can move the compression straps over to capture the rifle? There are things with this pack that I like, looking forward to seeing a good video on the pack.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it has a gun bearer attachment at the bottom middle, but no compression strap across the middle of the pack? Looks like daisy chain running horizontal so maybe you can move the compression straps over to capture the rifle? There are things with this pack that I like, looking forward to seeing a good video on the pack.

That is correct, you can move compression straps

I gave one on order, I’ll put a video up if Kifaru doesn’t do it first.

JWP58

WKR
Probably a silly question, but does kifaru make to order, or do they have merch on hand at their location?

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably a silly question, but does kifaru make to order, or do they have merch on hand at their location?

They are building packs like crazy and typically have a 3-4 week lead time depending on pack.