Kifaru Highcamp / Kuiu Icon 1850 For sale

krossh

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get rid of these quickly so I can get a new pack before the season starts. I'm looking at getting an Icon Pro 3200 with frame and some accessories. I might consider a trade + $$ if someone has that pack and wants what I have. If not, Paypal is king.

I have a Kuiu Icon 1850 w/ suspension (no frame) in Vias. Pack is in great shape, only used one season. It comes with 2 hip belt pouches. I'm asking $120.

I'm also selling a Kifaru Highcamp 7k w/ bikini frame. Pack and frame are foliage. Again, only used one season. I bought this pack and frame used from Rokslide so I don't have specifics on stays/belt. What I can tell you is that I'm 5'8 170# with a 33" waist and it fits me pretty well with the exception of the belt. The belt is actually a bit too large for me. If I cinch it down all the way it's snug. The pack is in great shape, no rips tears, stains. I'm asking $500

I may try and upload some pics later today while I'm home and if I have time. PM me if interested.

OP
krossh

krossh

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available.. Let me clarify on the icon.. It's the bag with shoulder straps and belt..