KIFARU Hellbender & Stryker XL Frame Fit

Not trying to derail but wanted to run this idea by the group.

Right now I’m using a woodsman and a guide lid for everything.

For 7 day+ hunts I pack 90% of my stuff in my dry bag on the load shelf with the food then pull that at camp and put the bag back together.

During the day it all compresses down really nice and I put a few things that aren’t needed (rain pants, trekking poles, kill kit) in the woodsman. Everything else goes in the guide lid. Tripod/glassing pad get strapped to the outside.

This setup works great except for 2 things.

1- taking everything apart to pack camp or meat is a pain with the woodsman load shelf design

2-it’s kind of a hassle to get to anything other than the items in the guide lid and to use the tripod/butt pad.

Will the hellbender be an improvement with this approach? Thinking the bane pocket and side pockets can handle butt pad and tripod then everything else goes in the main bag and is easily accessible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet you would love it

With my Stryker xl I used a couple gate keeper compression straps on the back panel and strapped my tripod on the outside (just another option) that’s what I kept out of my kuiu pack system 😂 a few compression straps, so I didn’t hate it all, haha