Kifaru Frame

MmmKa

FNG
This is a long shot...... BUT .... I have the Bikini frame from Kifaru and I have such a love/ hate relationship with it..... When I wear it, my head has to be forward (I'm looking down the whole time) due to the backpack being in the way and taller than my head (if that makes sense).... are we just stuck in a man's sport and have no choice or have you gals found something that works?

I can’t visualize how this issue is even possible. Unless you are wearing the pack so low on your waist/hips that your bum is pushing the bottom of the pack out (away from your body’s centerline), which would then angle the top of your pack towards the back of your head. The pack’s waistbelt should be centered on your iliac crests.

I’ve worked in professions and also recreated in many different sports, where carrying packs is a requirement. Over this time, I’ve seen 100’s of females, of all ages, shapes and sizes. I can honestly say I’ve never heard/seen the problem you’re describing.

TSimons9

Lil-Rokslider
My wife 5’ 4” uses a Kifaru 22” tactical frame and does not have this issue. Not sure how tall the stays are on the bikini frame but you may just need a shorter frame.

Ucsdryder

WKR
This is a long shot...... BUT .... I have the Bikini frame from Kifaru and I have such a love/ hate relationship with it..... When I wear it, my head has to be forward (I'm looking down the whole time) due to the backpack being in the way and taller than my head (if that makes sense).... are we just stuck in a man's sport and have no choice or have you gals found something that works?
A 22” frame would probably do the trick.

Therooster240g

FNG
Classified Approved
Could you post a picture of your frame, possibly one with how it’s fitting to make you have to look down? I too can’t seem to picture what would make it do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU

Can you send a side profile pic of you wearing it? Something might be adjusted incorrectly. It’s with a try before you go and spend a bunch of money IMO. I use the duplex frame w/ the Gen 1 22 mag bag and feel that’s been the best fit I’ve ever had but it took a lot of adjusting to make it work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sndmn11

WKR

Exo makes a women's specific K4 frame

@Mark at EXO