Kifaru "Echo"

dffdae718ae55af3236984cd57b4e643.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Aron, not my cup of tea, but that looks much more reasonable then the other one when it was stuffed to the gills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this one was stuffed to the gills, it will look exactly the same. I posted the photo you're referring so people could see how big it will expand. so I guess I need to do a better job at making things look as good as they possibly can be instead of making things look as bad/full as they could be.

Last edited:
Kifaru "Echo"

If this one was stuffed to the gills, it will look exactly the same. I posted the photo you're referring so people could see how big it will expand. so I guess I need to do a better job at making things look as good as they possibly can be instead of making things look as bad/full as they could be.

Or a reasonable representation of somewhere in between would probably work. But I get what your putting down.

@aron I noticed there is no more fusion listed on the kifaru site. Is his due to your switch to Sitka? Do you guys have any closeout packs in this pattern?

@aron I noticed there is no more fusion listed on the kifaru site. Is his due to your switch to Sitka? Do you guys have any closeout packs in this pattern?

It has nothing to do with my switch to Sitka. We just ran out of material and don't plan on buying any more as it wasn't a great seller for us.

It has nothing to do with my switch to Sitka. We just ran out of material and don't plan on buying any more as it wasn't a great seller for us.

I can confirm. I called Kifaru around new years to order a Reckoning in Fusion. Frank said there were none currently available due to slow sales of the pattern in other bags. I asked him if there was any chance if sales picked up...he said yes. Looks like it didn't happen. Glad I didn't wait and pulled the trigger on ranger green.

Back