Kifaru down!

I had a load lifter buckle break on my duplex frame. I can't call the right now but I imagine a quick phone call will have a new buckle on the way. Would you all agree?

Btw, the packed rocked again. Packed my elk out before breaking the buckle later while taking out camp. I was shocked when the buckle broke!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Photo would be cool for something to reference. SO we can watch out for it. =-)

OP
dreamingbig
I will post a photo. The load lifter just snapped in half while tightening it down. Second year the pack was in the field.

Vandal 44

WKR
If you are going on a hunt real soon and Kifaru can't get you the buckle let me know and I can take the buckle off my Duplex or I can send you the Duplex frame to use. I am using the bikini right now

OP
dreamingbig
Thanks for the offer! I have some time so no time crunch at the moment. Have to love this site!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Brother,

You'll need to make sure and let them know that you need the entire load lifter assembly (webbing, 3 bar slider and ladder lock), otherwise you're gonna be up chit creek without a paddle:)

I'm out of the field for a couple days and will be around tomorrow, so call me if you have any issues.

OP
dreamingbig
Yeah, thx Aron. I already removed the old piece and noticed I needed all that. I plan to call on Monday.