Kifaru Camp Bag

wnelson14

WKR
Does anyone have any recommendations for anything similar to a Kifaru camp bag but a little smaller and with a zipper like the old model?

Maverick1

WKR
Does anyone have any recommendations for anything similar to a Kifaru camp bag but a little smaller and with a zipper like the old model?
Military surplus duffel bag. More cost effective. Zipper down the middle. Grab handles. There is a variety of options out there.

SWOHTR

WKR
Military surplus duffel bag. More cost effective. Zipper down the middle. Grab handles. There is a variety of options out there.
Not sure which one you're using but all the MILSURP ones I've seen...and have access to...are top-loaders and a buckle.

Newer ones have zippers but are more money.

prm

WKR
Eberlestock super spike duffel works well as a camp bag. A dry bag is certainly a lighter option though.

OP
wnelson14

wnelson14

WKR
Thank you for the replies, the decker bag is exactly what I was looking for.

OP
wnelson14

wnelson14

WKR
Did you end up buying this? I’m interested in one as well in the sil nylon material to keep weight down
I did, only have used it around the house with the K4 Frame and crib (belt pouches attached to the crib for necessities). It's a fairly lightweight set up that would work well for a base camp set up or even a day trip. I wouldn't use it for a 2-3 day, where you are packing up every day. I can get you pictures later tonight if you would like.

Yeah I’m interested in getting a decker bag to pair up with my Stryker xl for weekend trips where I want to drop camp and go hunt. I’m not sure which bag size I’d get though.

bozeman

WKR
Decker bag has that
Just found that, and it looks like the ticket. Gonna try the 22MAG for a few weeks, but still thinking a decker small bag, kifaru grab-it and guide lid will serve the purpose........thanks for that info!