Kifaru accessories

JP20

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody recently order any accessories from kifaru? Need a few things and just wondering how shipping on the small stuff is going

I ordered a four set of Pullouts a couple weeks ago, and it took exactly a week from ordering until they were at my house.

Ordered two belt pouches, an organizer, and a couple buckles 22 days ago. Have not heard anything yet and order status shows "unshipped". Figured my timing was bad with the wave of orders on the new frame.

I ordered 2 belt pouches last Friday night (8/21/15) and I just got an email today (8/27) saying they shipped.
Ordered some pull outs about 3 weeks ago and they were at my house in less than a week. So, it is slowing down a little bit, but still reasonable.

They have a lot of stuff in stock there. Give them a call and you may have to be a little flexible on color. Picked up a mini pocket and water bottle pocket today while I was there.

Well I just can't get any love. Looks like some folks have received accessories relatively quick. I'm now at 27 days without a peep. I also went to MR and placed an order for three small items. Two days later they sent me a note that they were out of stock and might be in within 4 weeks. They gave an expected ship date that is still 25 days out.

Do I smell that bad? I showered......

No, I haven't called them yet. I am assuming it is the organizer color that has hung up the order. I will be sending an e-mail to inquire tomorrow. I don't have any heartburn over it and am not complaining. Kifaru has a full plate right now and I am not pressed with an upcoming hunting trip. I just thought it was funny when I was the only reply with a slow delivery and then my MR order came back as a month out as well.

Back