Kids kuiu or other brands

Jacack

WKR
Taking my son with me to utah on a deer tag I drew . Season starts on his 11th birthday. So mid Oct in south western utah

I need to get him some decent clothes and boots and being in south fl we have zero local options. and most hunting he does with me here in fl can be done in short sieves or a sweatshirt

Kuiu stuff looks good and on sale now but they have nothing in the large he would need. He's not tall but has big legs from playing tons of hockey.

Are there any other brands for kids that are decent but priced ok?

boots I figured some kids size Merrells or something like that.

Just want to make sure he has fun and comfortable.

Going to post a wtb in classified just to see what's out there but thought I would post her for suggestions.

Thanks

If he is normally a large, I'd order some xl from kuiu. I've personally had to size up on every piece of kuiu I own. They tend to run small.

Might want to put up a WTB listing here. Other parents may be looking to offload some kids gear, and you can save a few pennies.

Bump79

WKR
I'd try the Kuiu gear - check sizing first for him

I also picked up some Braken wear on clearance for my daughter.

This jacket is really warm fleece. Like extra heavy weight Sitka.

This one is great for hot weather and would be perfect for Florida. Might work OK as a base for Utah

Bump79

WKR
For pants and baselayers- I'd just get him some Wrangler ATH pants, Outdoor Research or Eddie Bauer. He'll out grow them in a heartbeat anyway

Decathlon makes a great budget down coat.

Last edited: