Kansas deer draw results

I think needing a preference point for Kansas will start to be the new norm. I drew with a point this year after not drawing last year.
You may be right . Friend didn't draw last year , with a point pulled the tag this year .

This " unprecedented " demand for everything hunting/shooting related is crazy .

My buddy called and was told something like this, I dont' remember exact.
Most apps the lady had remembered in past years was like 2500 and this year was close to 7000

Not sure how accurate just what he was told

Most apps the lady had remembered in past years was like 2500 and this year was close to 7000

Yuck, Apps have been steadily increasing everywhere throughout the years but it sure seems like it has jumped to an extreme in just the past couple years.

My group of 5 all drew..one buddy who had to apply on his own since Kansas only allows up to 5 hunters per application didn't draw.

According to the KS 2020 draw info they had 24240 NR apps in 2020. They haven't posted 2021 yet. Surely it wasn't 70,000?

Numbers seem like what he was told....well plus a zero!

Like I said I am ONLY going from roughly what he was when he called in. And as he wasn't to happy he probably did here the 24000 as 2400. I know apps have been up every place but that seems way to big of increase to me

Iā€˜m in!! Archery!, ( the way God Intended Whiteys to be hunted) Unit 9,
good luck to everyone who drew and to the unsuccessful next year

I need to start putting in for Kansas. I need a good place to go there though. Iā€™d have to drive by a LOT of deer to get to KS though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son drew with 0. I bought 80 acres and get 1 landowner tag so am happy about that.

Back