Just purchased the shop I have been managing for years.

japple

FNG
I would just like to let you all know that I recently purchased the pro shop I have been managing for years. I take ownership of the shop on July 1st. The shop is Alpine Archery in La Grande, OR. So if you are on your way to the Eagle Caps or Elkhorns stop in and say hello, I would love to meet some of the forum members.

OP
J

japple

FNG
Thanks everyone. It is pretty exciting to finally be able to take the store in the direction that I have for it.

OP
J

japple

FNG
Did you purchase that from Ron?

I did. I have been working and running the store for Ron for the past two seasons following some family problems he had and needed assistance. He has since decided that can no longer operate the store and meet his other commitments. He will still be a major supporter of the shop as he and I have shot and hunted together for the past 15 years. I have helped him in the store since he first purchased it 9 years ago.

OP
J

japple

FNG
Mathews, PSE, and Xpedition. Easton and Black Eagle for arrows. Ron has been stuck on ASAT camo for a long time, but I am looking at bringing in either Kryptek of First Lite. I like the Kryptek line myself, but with as many ASAT fans we have here First Lite might be a better option since the have the pattern.

We moved away from Bowtech this year, but I am not sure what we will do in the year to come. Haven't really missed it and Xpedition has been very good for us. But BT is still a draw.

Mathews, PSE, and Xpedition. Easton and Black Eagle for arrows. Ron has been stuck on ASAT camo for a long time, but I am looking at bringing in either Kryptek of First Lite. I like the Kryptek line myself, but with as many ASAT fans we have here First Lite might be a better option since the have the pattern.

We moved away from Bowtech this year, but I am not sure what we will do in the year to come. Haven't really missed it and Xpedition has been very good for us. But BT is still a draw.

FWIW, you may want to wait for the new ASAT line to release before you totally cut them out...

OP
J

japple

FNG
We have Mathews, PSE, and Xpedition. We have between 50-60 bows in stock all the time, so your buddy will have plenty to choose from.