Just Go (Archery) Hunt?

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a good video to watch in order to learn how to E scout? I see the value to it but am new to this topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Years ago I completed the Elk 101 course. Very helpful at the time when i was just starting out traveling out West to chase elk.

From there i really just (and continue to be) a student of this game. I am always seeking to learn new nuggets from podcasts like Elk Talk, Remi Warrens podcast, Kifarucast,

More recently to its been books like Elk and Elk Hunting and an RMEF book filled with tips.

Contiously learning all this AS WELL AS your own expereinces out there have helped me a ton learning what to look for on Google Earth and OnX when planning my next hunt.

If you are looking on how to use those softwares , i am sure there are dozens of youtube walk throughs.

Lastly, Treeline Pursuit Academy is an online course that could be worth looking into although i have never done it. Purely teaches how to e scout for hunting. I have listened to the owner Mark Livesay onmultiple podcasts and the dude seems to know his stuff. Ive thought about buying it for a nightitme project to work through this winter.

I've seen this before also. Ran into a father son duo. Completely decked out in Kuiu pants, shirt, hat ,backpack; all brand new with the fold creases still in them. I would not be surprised if they had on Kuiu underwear too!
Imagine trying to go on a hunt with your son and some dude pops out of the bushes like the surprise drip inspector and judges your outfit.