Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

stonewall

WKR
back door was accurate for me. didn't draw elk. course since i couldn't draw wy general with 2 points, why in the world would i draw NM. at least i still have a chance in utah...

NoWiser

WKR
HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD WHAT!!!@#!@3123

NR Unguided 6B!!!!!

You need to throw a few more expletives in with that post to accurately describe what just happened to you! Congrats! Enjoy every single second of not just the hunt, but the anticipation for the next 5 months. Incredible!

You need to throw a few more expletives in with that post to accurately describe what just happened to you! Congrats! Enjoy every single second of not just the hunt, but the anticipation for the next 5 months. Incredible!

I can't even put into words what I'm feeling right now, this is going to be quite the build up

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
No luck for me. Keep hoping someday I’ll get to hunt there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I'm going stamp collecting

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
Can even get the game and fish site to load. Pretty sure we crashed their system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like it was an all time high for applicants with a 7% increase over last year. Maybe do away with the guide draw. I wanna Hunt New Mexico!! Congrats to all those that drew

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t been able to get the website to load since results were released, but if the backdoor is correct, I’m getting a pretty good refund back on my Discover.

Sad day for me, until i realized i still have otc mule deer in arizona valid for early september velvet !