Jordan’s Maxxis Buck film—worth the watch!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Jordan released this six months ago and I finally got over and watched it. It is a good little film!

Just in time for archery season.

She gets it done right on a really nice buck.

Give it a watch and a comment while you’re at it, (assuming you like it, if you don’t just go away lol)

GSPHUNTER

WKR
She's a go getter for sure. Great video. Hey Robby, when are you going to post another one for our viewing pleasure?? :)

Good film, great to see that she has some solid sponsors. Tracking is way too underappreciated, and I really like how she made the point that for a while she was tracking tiny pinpoints of blood. Especially showing how it later led to pools of it. It can be hard to spot those tiny pinpoints if you aren't ever dialed in on tracking, with a baseline of what's normal and what's not. When you are dialed in those can really stand out, but that's hard to perceive if you don't have a solid tracking game beforehand.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
She's a go getter for sure. Great video. Hey Robby, when are you going to post another one for our viewing pleasure?? :)
Hey my man thanks for asking. Haven’t done one in a couple years, schedules haven’t lined up with Jordan, she’s who I like to have film because she does such a good job. Plus, if I had done a film last year, all it would’ve been is 180 inch-ish buck Getting away for six weeks and then nothing else. There was just not much to film.! and I’ve already done enough films on “this is how you deer hunt and not get one“ lol

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Hey my man thanks for asking. Haven’t done one in a couple years, schedules haven’t lined up with Jordan, she’s who I like to have film because she does such a good job. Plus, if I had done a film last year, all it would’ve been is 180 inch-ish buck Getting away for six weeks and then nothing else. There was just not much to film.! and I’ve already done enough films on “this is how you deer hunt and not get one“ lol
I know, I have gotten use to tag soup. I have multiple recipes.