Jim Shockey Film

KurtR

WKR
How do you know anything about anybody elses life here?

He is simply an actor that makes hunting films.

What exactly about his life is supposed to make me jealous?
That gets to make his hunting films in some of the best places in the world hunting some of the coolest animals. Even then he liked sitting with his dad in a blind shooting whitetail. Didnt do to bad growing up in a single wide trailer and built everything he has him self. Gets to live life on his own terms. Maybe that’s not something people want but I know I would rather do that than the 9-5.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
That gets to make his hunting films in some of the best places in the world hunting some of the coolest animals. Even then he liked sitting with his dad in a blind shooting whitetail. Didnt do to bad growing up in a single wide trailer and built everything he has him self. Gets to live life on his own terms. Maybe that’s not something people want but I know I would rather do that than the 9-5.

I'm gonna respond and respectfully check out of this thread. I feel its run its course.

You do know there are people on this forum that have that lifestyle right. Some people make their money other ways and arent slaves to earning on social media. They get to hunt where ever they want, whenever they want. The difference is they dont have to post about how great they are to get likes and views.