Jim Shockey Film

Most on this forum wish they had the life of Jim Shockey...only problem is most are spending all their time trying to rip a successful man down than make any effort to create their own successes. Besides, most don't have big enough balls to do what this man did. Sorry, but jealousy gets you nowhere. Lots of sour grapes commenting on this man and his life. What's even worse is how some want to drag Evie into the slander. Yeah, the typical RS pile-on. Typical democrat style wanting to punish the hard working successful because they are not.

Most on this forum wish they had the life of Jim Shockey...only problem is most are spending all their time trying to rip a successful man down than make any effort to create their own successes. Besides, most don't have big enough balls to do what this man did. Sorry, but jealousy gets you nowhere. Lots of sour grapes commenting on this man and his life. What's even worse is how some want to drag Evie into the slander. Yeah, the typical RS pile-on. Typical democrat style wanting to punish the hard working successful because they are not.
Moving on is one thing, but posting an I’m sorry Baby there is a new woman, publicity on social media. That is pure cringe/ disgusting.

You gotta move on.
You mite need to announce the new lady I guess.
But cringe man.

I don’t have anything against the dude except he has more hair than me. But keep personal life shit off social media.

And Dude you are swinging of his nuts like a tic.
What is Jim Shockey to you?

A TV God?

Who cares.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

You make alot of assumptions. Speak for yourself.

It does take giant balls to say its ok to steal peoples money by robbing peter to pay paul you are correct there.

I love it when guys like you wear your feelings on your sleeve.

KurtR

WKR
Moving on is one thing, but posting an I’m sorry Baby there is a new woman, publicity on social media. That is pure cringe/ disgusting.

You gotta move on.
You mite need to announce the new lady I guess.
But cringe man.

I don’t have anything against the dude except he has more hair than me. But keep personal life shit off social media.

And Dude you are swinging of his nuts like a tic.
What is Jim Shockey to you?

A TV God?

Who cares.
Isn’t baby his dog?

Grundy53

WKR
Or.... maybe some of us just don't like him. It has nothing to do with jealousy. He is one of the founding fathers of an industry that has helped destroy hunting. He pimps out what I love for money.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk