Jet boil

USMC2602

WKR
Have not owned a Windburner, so really can’t give you a head to head comparison. Positives in my opinion on the reactor: very packable/nests well, quick light, adjustable, fast boil, unaffected by wind, decent sized “pot”. Used it for 10 days on our Northern Brooks Range drop in DIY caribou, don’t believe my buddy even unpacked his (honestly don’t remember which stove he brought), mine was out and he said it’s “just too easy to use.”
Will be headed back to Alaska on our September drop in DIY moose hunt this year, did not consider changing. Hope my comments are useful to you.

I just picked up a jetboil zip from black ovis. They are having a sale on jet boils.
I went with the zip because it's smaller and lighter. I carry a lighter in my bino harness anyway.

SonnyDay

WKR
I have a Jetboil Minimo, and it struggles below 40 degrees. I have not used an MSR canister/isobutane stove (I have used several of their liquid fuel stoves and have always loved them). When the Jetboil starts showing age or I see a good sale... I'll go MSR Windburner.