It’s time to tell all the whiny hiny countries to shut up!

intunegp

WKR
Well it's all wrapped up folks, you can go back to not worrying about boxers' genitals and whether break dancing is a sport. In fact, 2028 has already ruled out break dancing and MIGHT eliminate boxing so it should be easier on your hearts and souls. They will add flag football, squash, baseball, softball, lacrosse, and cricket so who knows what kind of riveting controversies will emerge from that.

USA- 140 medals. 40 gold, 44 silver, 42 bronze
China- 91 medals. 40 gold, 27 silver, 24 bronze
Great Britain- 65 medals. 14 gold, 22 silver, 29 bronze

intunegp

WKR
I do not worry about anything to do with that woke freakshow....

901ftw.jpg

Loo.wii

WKR
Well it's all wrapped up folks, you can go back to not worrying about boxers' genitals and whether break dancing is a sport. In fact, 2028 has already ruled out break dancing and MIGHT eliminate boxing so it should be easier on your hearts and souls. They will add flag football, squash, baseball, softball, lacrosse, and cricket so who knows what kind of riveting controversies will emerge from that.

USA NUMBER 1 !!! USA NUMBER 1 !!!

Q child

WKR
If someone has access to an original clip of the opening ceremonies, can they please post it? I'm talking specifically about this table scene that bears a resemblance to the 1498 painting by Leonardo da Vinci titled The Last Supper.
All I can find are analysis videos by people who have already made up their minds about it, and are trying to convince me of their point of view.

Anyone that can’t see that bio males beating the shit out of bio females is just as f’ed up in the head as the losers that compete against women because they can’t compete against men.

Funny I rarely if ever see it females wanting to compete against bio males at least in heavy contact sports. It’s always the loser bio males that can’t compete with other bio males.

It’s disgusting and an affront to all those female athletes that have busted their ass to make it to the top of their sport only to be beaten by a male playing make believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I agree. It has.
Okay, so let me get this straight. You say that you “(do) not worry about this woke freak show”, but you do care about what it has become? And in your next sentence you agree that is has become a “woke freak show”.

So using a bit logic, I can assume that you do care about the woke freak show?

WKR
Anyone that can’t see that bio males beating the shit out of bio females is just as f’ed up in the head as the losers that compete against women because they can’t compete against men.

Funny I rarely if ever see it females wanting to compete against bio males at least in heavy contact sports. It’s always the loser bio males that can’t compete with other bio males.

It’s disgusting and an affront to all those female athletes that have busted their ass to make it to the top of their sport only to be beaten by a male playing make believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If you want to understand the facts of the situation. There’s plenty of valid information available.

Your rant is incorrect.