It’s time to tell all the whiny hiny countries to shut up!

Mojave

WKR
The news from the dudes beating up chicks in the ring is allover the news. I have not watched any of the olympics.

BBob

WKR
He and the Asian guy failed the IBF "is this a dude test".
She has a penis. he is not a woman.
There are people that have XY (male) chromosomes that are born with vagina's and not penis's. You could argue on the basis of should they be allowed to compete as a woman with XY chromosomes but you should first get the facts straight about the body parts they were born with.

intunegp

WKR
He and the Asian guy failed the IBF "is this a dude tepunishment?

And do you think that test consists of checking her for a penis?

It's one thing to not educate yourself and remain ignorant on an issue you don't care about, but you're just spreading false information for the hell of it.

The news from the dudes beating up chicks in the ring is allover the news. I have not watched any of the olympics.

That's the same type of news that if it didn't reinforce your beliefs/prejudices that you would call fake news 🤷‍♂️

The olympics used to mean something, now it's just gone too far. It's sad I read this thread this morning. I don't care one bit about the olympics long before the opening ceremonies.
And if you are born a freak with male and female genetics you just can't compete in sports. You can still do many things just not gender specific competitions. It's not racist, sexist...... it's just fair to others. Lets get back to scouting and researching things that really matter to us as individuals.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
As far as I'm concerned, the country with the most medals wins. Don't care what color they are. The Chinese can suck it, probably all cheating anyway. And, I love seeing the Snoop at every event.

Mojave

WKR
Might not mean anything to you since you didn’t dedicate 4 years or a lifetime to being the best in the world at that sport bet it sure means something to those athletes.
Yes devastating.

I have a hermaphrodite person that is always at my doctor. My doctor seems to be the local SME for them. Some of them have two different sets of genes. One near their privates and one in the rest of the body. Not sure how it works.