It’s time to tell all the whiny hiny countries to shut up!

I give you props for the edit. And seeing social media is a shitstorm on this. Social media is where people decided she was a man. It's sad honestly how much people will take something reposted on Facebook as the gospel truth.

And yes I got the country right but it's not like I said she was from Mexico. Albania- Algeria the 3 letters in the middle I got wrong.
I don't do Facebook. I was reading the "news" on sites I thought would be more careful about posting garbage. Albania and Algeria are two completely different places. Same as Alberta to Alaska

intunegp

WKR
8zizai.jpg

2ski

WKR
I don't do Facebook. I was reading the "news" on sites I thought would be more careful about posting garbage. Albania and Algeria are two completely different places. Same as Alberta to Alaska
I just can't win here. Case of my brain getting ahead of my fingers typing that out. I went back and edited the post. I meant to say I didn't get the country right. I got my Albania and Algeria screwed up on the original post. Though in fairness to me they both start with Al and end in ia. Different continents....though closer to each other in distance than NY to LA. Lol

Fatcamp

WKR
GT5uhS9WoAASbBs.jpeg

😆

I highly doubt she is transgender as she is from ALGERIA.

BBob

WKR
I highly doubt she is transgender as she is from ALGERIA.
I don’t think anyone who’s spent even a little bit of time looking into it would call her transgender. She’s DSD, she can have and has attributes of both male and female. As I mentioned before we’re doing the track and field Semenya thing all over again.

Fatcamp

WKR
I don’t think anyone who’s spent even a little bit of time looking into it would call her transgender. She’s DSD, she can have and has attributes of both male and female. As I mentioned before we’re doing the track and field Semenya thing all over again.

But that term continues to be thrown around about her. You are correct and obviously have taken the time to educate yourself, not everyone is up to speed.

I can freely admit this situation has allowed me the opportunity to learn something.

intunegp

WKR
Are you all considering any of the "last supper" people trans?

Based upon a quick Google, it seems there were some drag queens (men dressed up as women, not claiming to be women) involved in the opening ceremonies but that's all that comes up without diving deep. It doesn't really matter what anyone considers them, they either are or aren't trans.

What would be different if there were more trans people in the opening ceremony's depiction of Dionysus, the Greek god of festivities and wine?

The widespread attitude of "I interpreted something this way and I must be right therefore I am offended and it was wrong" is not productive at all. Maybe it looked a little bit like the last supper...they said it wasn't and had a reasonable explanation of what it was supposed to be. You can either assume some strangers to be liars or accept that maybe things weren't as you thought.

I just can't win here. Case of my brain getting ahead of my fingers typing that out. I went back and edited the post. I meant to say I didn't get the country right. I got my Albania and Algeria screwed up on the original post. Though in fairness to me they both start with Al and end in ia. Different continents....though closer to each other in distance than NY to LA. Lol
It's all good man. Trivial crap anyway over an event that lost its luster a long time ago

Mojave

WKR
Really? Who's beating up women?

Surely your not an idiot and fallen for the social media bs calling the real biological woman from Albania a man have you? I know you're smarter than that. She is a real woman. Again, real woman. Not a man.

I mean you realize being trans in Albania is illegal so they would never send a trans athlete to the game in the first place.
She has a penis. he is not a woman.