It’s time to tell all the whiny hiny countries to shut up!

Burnsie

Lil-Rokslider
Is there lots of proof that you were born with a penis?

If someone has been a female their whole life, there's one reason.
There would definitely be "a lot" of evidence if someone needed to verify what junk I had. But I think I'll just be real vague about it, and keep people guessing. They will just have to take my word for it.

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ things are looking pretty good for team USA- lots more events where we have a decent chance of winning

On the opening event- never watch them; don’t watch the closing ceremonies either. I also never watch a halftime show. If I’m watching a sporting event, I’m watching athletes competing- I’ll pass on the fluff/drama.

MattB

WKR
If we are going to take discredited international sporting entities at their word, those of you who are relying on the eligibility findings of the IBA (which retroactively restored the “unbeaten” status of one of its country’s promising amateur boxers) are no doubt equally as supportive of CHINADA clearing 23 of its athletes who failed drug tests to be able to compete in advance of the 2021 Olympics - right?

Really? Who's beating up women?

Surely your not an idiot and fallen for the social media bs calling the real biological woman from Albania a man have you? I know you're smarter than that. She is a real woman. Again, real woman. Not a man.

I mean you realize being trans in Albania is illegal so they would never send a trans athlete to the game in the first place.
You named the wrong country, and there is 2 athletes posing as women that have been disqualified because they have had a dangler between their legs at birth

Edit* so much fake news from main stream media I don't know what to believe. Imane failed chromosome test, but is not male.... That's a head scratcher. Are they allowed to take testosterone? I really don't care about the Olympics, but this gender integration going the way it is, it is believable that men would try to pass as women to make a win more achievable. What a world we live in. Ten years after nailed it- id love to change the world

Last edited:
^ things are looking pretty good for team USA- lots more events where we have a decent chance of winning

On the opening event- never watch them; don’t watch the closing ceremonies either. I also never watch a halftime show. If I’m watching a sporting event, I’m watching athletes competing- I’ll pass on the fluff/drama.
What? Being reasonable and logical?

I didn't know we did that! Lol

2ski

WKR
You named the wrong country, and there is 2 athletes posing as women that have been disqualified because they have had a dangler between their legs at birth

Edit* so much fake news from main stream media I don't know what to believe. Imane failed chromosome test, but is not male.... That's a head scratcher. Are they allowed to take testosterone? I really don't care about the Olympics, but this gender integration going the way it is, it is believable that men would try to pass as women to make a win more achievable. What a world we live in. Ten years after nailed it- id love to change the world
I give you props for the edit. And seeing social media is a shitstorm on this. Social media is where people decided she was a man. It's sad honestly how much people will take something reposted on Facebook as the gospel truth.

And yes I didn't get the country right but it's not like I said she was from Mexico. Albania- Algeria the 3 letters in the middle I got wrong.

Last edited: