Is This Legit

79cb17e4b89d3b2b15bb3daaed014671.jpg

For a commercial website that was only registered a few days ago, I’m too cynical to trust it.

Scotty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess what these sites do is take your money. Then mail you rtic stickers, or whatever brand they're fronting.
Then they can fight the refund by saying you received a package.

Bowsite has a thread on sites like this. Someone explained it after their friend got ripped off by a DeWalt one.

I like how there's reviews from tomorrow already The reviews say Aug 15 and it's the 14th today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It is a scam site. This has been discussed in another thread in the past. I contacted the real RTIC not long ago and they confirmed it's a scam. They said they were trying get these people shut down but they were having a hard time. These same people run multiple scam sites just like this. They also cleaned up the "about us" section, it used to identify who they were (Buena Deal) but not now.

Edit: Buena Deal are the scammers. If you see Buena Deal listed anywhere on any site they are scammers. They've setup fake Costa Del Mar sun-glass sites and many others.

Attachments

• RTIC Fake Buena Deal.JPG
    RTIC Fake Buena Deal.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Scam, I see these kind of sights pop up all the time and doubt you will get what you order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite part of it is the comments / items reviews. There are some negative reviews where they still gave 5 stars. LOL

As a FYI, I sent the website to the real rtic last night.

Back