Is there any lightweight multi-tool out there

Llama32

WKR
Classified Approved
I was just wondering if any of you guys come across any lightweight strong multi tools that y'all would recommend for packing and hunting with

I’ve been getting along with my Leatherman Skletool really well for the past 2 years.

It’s not a traditional multi tool but I like knowing that the capri hunter ti knife from goat knives has the ability to act as a bit holder and I can carry bits for my bow in case something happens. It’s a super light replaceable blade knife with perks.

htlt_surfboards

Lil-Rokslider

Mosby

WKR
I just bought a leatherman sidekick. It is a mid size multi tool. Very basic. It has spring loaded pliers which is the primary reason I bought it. Easier to use one handed.

4th_point

WKR
I was just wondering if any of you guys come across any lightweight strong multi tools that y'all would recommend for packing and hunting with
Still looking for the perfect one.

I've broken two Leatherman Squirts. They didn't break in the typical sense, just fell apart when trying to access a tool. The lock mechanism just fell out on both.

I now carry the SOG Powelitre. It's not my favorite but is holding up much better than the Squirts.

Ive had the dime and squirt and broke both. Ive used the skeletool a while, but the rebar has more tools and is only about an ounce heavier, has bigger pliers with bigger/replaceable wire cutters and feels much more robust in hand. Skeletool 5.2oz, Rebar 6.5oz. That being said, I usually only carried a multi tool for the pliers to use on havalon blades. Since I got the Houge expel, I think Im going to ditch the multitool from now on.

4th_point

WKR
Still looking for the perfect one.

I've broken two Leatherman Squirts. They didn't break in the typical sense, just fell apart when trying to access a tool. The lock mechanism just fell out on both.

I now carry the SOG Powelitre. It's not my favorite but is holding up much better than the Squirts.
Correction to my post - I broke two of the Leatherman Juice, not the Squirt. And not the lock mechanism, as it doesn't lock, but the slip joint mechanism.