Is the “Flagship” bow worth it?

Yoder

WKR
What difference do you see in bows that are 15 yrs old compared to now? Mine is a 2008. Are new bows really $1500 better than my old bow? I'm debating on upgrading this year.

Prime dealers are heavily, and I mean heavily discounting the Inline series from last year. My local dealer hasn't yet much, but if you can expand your budget a bit you might be able to pick one up for around $700 brand new, with warranty and factory support.(and free strings for life) I wasn't planning on a new bow this year but picked one up. Price was too stupid to pass up.

Check out SoloHntr.com they often have last years flagship bows at nearly half the price. Its their closeouts, at the price you can get it at its a new bow at 600-800$

danwolf

FNG
Who pays full price for a compound bow?! Lol

Exactly, I picked up my 2022 PSE Evo XF last summer for $750 used.

When I got it it had a horrible left tear. Fortunately I was able to shim it having a press at home and the tear was gone. At that price it made it a bit more affordable to put new ghost strings on and they to this day since i put them on in September held perfect tune. I had a couple hoyts before their new cam system in 2018 that perpetually had strings stretch, I'm really am happy how this new bow is holding up so far.

Shoot the powermax for 2 more years and pick up a V3X 33 or Ventum 33. Those are both great bows adn will be in that price range in 2 years

KMW

FNG
I upgraded at the beginning of 2021 from a 11 year old PSE to an Elite Enkore. The difference was astonishing. That said, I can't see how the current technology can improve to the point that I will feel the need to buy another bow for the foreseeable future.

Patriot2

Lil-Rokslider
Used Matthews Creed and used Bowtech Carbon icon. Both are tuned exceptionally well and thus more accurate than the shooter.