is it my scope or loads? 98% good, 2% fail @ 100 yards

hunterjmj

WKR
Not sure why I just read all this but I did.
If this is real he's obviously a know it all and can't be taught.
Not sure why he asked for help if he won't take the advice.
A small bit of research shows that vortex sucks.
GSP told him about local ranges but obviously won't go.
Probably lives his life like this.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Correct California is lead free only, we also dont have a Cabelas that I know of, only BassPro. Who I guess technically owns Cabelas now but in Cali theyre all BassPros

Plot thickens.
Either he lies or.....
Closest Cabelas is in Reno. Unless he did buy them at a Cabelas and take them illegally into Cali.

Screenshot (58).png

OP
CamaroMan

CamaroMan

FNG
FYI something from the real world where more intelligent ppl actually contribute vs this circus of a “thread”

IMG_5847.png

ORJoe

Lil-Rokslider
The only way neck tension is causing you to miss by feet is if it's so loose because you accidentally loaded a 6.8mm bullet into your 7mm cartridge,
Or you're having baffle strikes (not telling us about a home built silencer in California would be understandable).

You can look all you want at your reloading process but it isn’t going to make a difference big enough to cause you to miss a parking sign, which shooting at is a chump move anyway.

You don’t have fliers, which may be a few inches off of where other shots are grouping. You have something going drastically wrong that caused you to be feet off.

Thinking it's neck tension is like assuming it's 10 pounds less air in the tire that's keeping you from moving, and completely ignoring the snapped axle shafts.

It's something that can become critical at a point, but you are so far from it being a factor with your problem that you are missing it completely.