Is Gray with a tinge of blue a hunt-able color?

nagibson1

FNG
There are some grays out there that seem to have a tinge of blue in them- but that are substantially gray.
Example: "Storm" color by Eddie Bauer

I know ungulates can see blue. Thus, is this color workable to hunt in. I'm assuming this is rifle hunting where solids are often more worn. For example, this $30 jacket is pretty good, and most hunting soft shells like this are $100+ if not much more.

Would you wear this rifle hunting?

Bump79

WKR
I would 100% wear that rifle hunting. I don't think it really would make a difference rifle hunting. I'd probably even wear that color archery without worry.

I wear camo... but I'm a walking contradiction as I don't think it really matters.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I’m sure it would work fine zero issues wearing most clothing hunting. 99% of the time the animal smells me or catches movement. Wear camo for archery and turkey, predator and duck, but not sure that it helps that much…

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
It’s a little dark for me as I feel like dark colors like black will stand out more than lighter grey, brown, or green. As long as you stay out of sight and or don’t move much then it won’t matter anyways.