Is 8208 XBR now a unicorn?

OP
S

sdupontjr

WKR
It did, went quick. And also $110 shipped. If stores are starting to get some in, I'll bet the local shop will be getting some soon. Has all sorts of items. I just can't see paying that much for powder.

It did, went quick. And also $110 shipped. If stores are starting to get some in, I'll bet the local shop will be getting some soon. Has all sorts of items. I just can't see paying that much for powder.
You would be better off buying 5-8 pounds at a time to bring down the cost per pound since you are factoring in the shipping that way. I generally don’t buy powder online in less than 5lb per order or adding primers to the order. Also watch for those free hazmat shipping emails.

ETA - powder valley has free hazmat today only. Just got the email.

OP
S

sdupontjr

WKR
You would be better off buying 5-8 pounds at a time to bring down the cost per pound since you are factoring in the shipping that way. I generally don’t buy powder online in less than 5lb per order or adding primers to the order. Also watch for those free hazmat shipping emails.

ETA - powder valley has free hazmat today only. Just got the email.
Right and may do that. I just received the same email.

OP
S

sdupontjr

WKR
Nice. Now that the hurricane has passed, the local range will open back up Tuesday. I have some loaded to check for pressure. Book max is 45.3, have one loaded just pass max at 45.6. Best of all, no crunch like varget. Well soon see. I have 1lb, but if it shoots well I'll pick up a few lbs because it is tuff to find.

20240911_110741.jpg