Irritable bowel? A disclosure or shaming thread.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
All right, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Your stinky a** or someone else’s. What kind of preventative medicine do you use before you share a tent with anyone? Have you ever had to set up an ozonics just to get through one night in a wall tent with your uncle Phil? Leave your stories here. We want to hear them along with all your tips and tricks.

Last edited:

manitou1

WKR
I always bring my own tent... except in elk camp when others stay in my outitter tent. The wood stove somewhat "supresses" the olfactory overload.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
We had a guy in our cabin in Northern WI that would fart all night and it was bad. Really bad. One year, I toughed it out and slept in my truck. After that year, chili and such was banned at deer camp.

Robobiss

Lil-Rokslider
Personally, I’d rather not share a tent and pack my own for the reasons above as well as just liking my own private sleeping spot to myself.

I spent way too much time in the Marine Corps sharing a “2 man tent” with another sweaty, stinky dude after a few weeks without bathing in the field to have any desire to do it now that I’m allowed to bring my own tent.

If bringing my own isn’t possible, tough it out. Anything like immodium will help stop you from pooping your pants, but probably not cut down on the farting. With some of the smells I’ve smelled coming from men (including myself) after a few weeks without a shower, farts are the least of my concerns. The general funk/ass smell is way more offensive.

Jmort1754

WKR
Or you could be like me and no matter what diet you eat or don't eat you shit over the moon.

Immodium multi system for the control