Iphone case

willtim

WKR
Well, my old iphone VI finally died. I now have a brand new iphone 13 Pro max. Of coarse it goes hunting, fishing, boating, camping, running, etc. Who makes the best case? Otter? Life Proof? Others? Thanks

GARLICSALT

Lil-Rokslider
Have a 13 pro and my wife scored me a TORRAS cover, it's has a stand thingy on the back and I can hear the speaker very well. Had to buy screen cover and lens covers separately.

Azone

WKR
I have an aluminum case that says IP-68 H20 submersible on the back of it for my iPhone 11. It has been through some pretty wild falls and drops and hasn’t failed me yet.

dtrkyman

WKR
I bought the cheapest Amazon knockoff lifeproof, been great, screen is about toast but a new one is like 15 bux.

MOUS - I got the kevlar option for a 13 pro max. Its awesome. You should check out some of the drop test videos on it.

68Plexi

WKR
So many choices. I’ve used Otterbox, Incipio, Magpul, and cheap silicone Amazon cases.

Currently using my second Mous. 12 foot drop rated and has a nice beveled edge toward the top and bottom.

The life proof and heavy duty Otterbox cases just added too much bulk to the phone for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote Pelican. It’s saved my phone a handful of times already. Add a glass screen protector and call it a day.

Zdub02

WKR
I've had otterbox on multiple phones that have taken quite a bit of abuse and not failed. They do add bulk but as expensive as these phones are I want to protect that investment as best as possible. Otterbox fits that bill for me

I been using otterbox for years on several i phones. It hits the sweet spot between protection and keeping it slim. Its got a rubberized back so its not sliding around.

DuckDogDr

WKR
I have recently made the switch to iPhone … I hate it.. it is a legit turd of a device. All I can do to not throw it on the ground and take a sledgehammer to it every day… so I’m sorry you ventured down the road as I did.

I have a life proof… no one can hear me with it unless it’s connected through the truck … which it only stays connected for 5 min or less….
Life proof fully encloses the phone … did protect the camera lens when one of my co-workers spilled something on it… whatever it was etched the case and now all my pictures look like my vision after 24 hour shifts in my contacts…
So now I am in the market as well.

Do the mous cases cover the entire phone

68Plexi

WKR
“Do the Mous cases cover the entire phone?”

No. They sell nice screen covers that don’t shatter when you breath on them like all the Amazon glass ones I used to buy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
They’re waterproof, no need for 50 dollar waterproof cases anymore. I think mine cost 5.99 with a 25 percent off coupon from Amazon.

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I have a gear4 clear case. I don’t like it and I want to get a new one sooner then later. I shattered the whole back glass of my 12 last Saturday when I dropped/threw my phone on the cement. That in itself is a whole different story….. my friend has a otter box case on his 13 and he likes it. Haven’t heard of any of those other brand though.