Iphone case

FYI to anyone else looking. Costco sells Pelican cases with screen protector for ~$20. If the screen protector cracks at all, I was actually encouraged by the rep at the Costco phone kiosk to come in and get it replaced. Sure enough, the screen protector cracked and they gave me a whole new setup.

Bestbuy offers the same warranty on certain screen protector models. I have replaced 4 screen protectors in the last year and half amongst the 4 members in my family. All free.

wyosteve

WKR
I just recently went from a '6' to iPhone 13. Otterbox on my old 6 lasted 8 years and still in good shape. Got an Otterbox again and continue to be happy with it. Only thing I wish is the new Otterbox came with an orange 'frame'. I have black and it's hard to locate at times compared to my old orange one.

bobr1

WKR
I have an otter box on my 13 and got a Zagg screen protector on mine. Been almost a year and I’ve taken it just about everywhere and have dropped it more times than I can count. Still looks new. My wife was rafting and hit a rock with the phone in her pocket, it took the brunt of the force. The screen protector had a small crack on it. She emailed them and sent a picture of it and they sent her a new one for free.

DuckDogDr

WKR
Any updates on cases that fully protect phones besides life proof?

The clear portion on the camera keeps getting damaged and all my pictures come out fuzzy.

Want to try something different but want the entire phone encased