Iowa Zone 9

OMB

WKR
I grew up in the area and hunt there every year and I'm honestly unaware of any that are currently operating in 9. There was one a few years ago that got nailed for some Lacey Act violations around Lansing, so he's obviously not still in business.

9 is a really a zone where you need private access lined up well in advance, the public land gets pounded with all sorts of activity- horse riding, Hmong small game hunters, etc.

OP
CTaylor

CTaylor

FNG
I grew up in the area and hunt there every year and I'm honestly unaware of any that are currently operating in 9. There was one a few years ago that got nailed for some Lacey Act violations around Lansing, so he's obviously not still in business.

9 is a really a zone where you need private access lined up well in advance, the public land gets pounded with all sorts of activity- horse riding, Hmong small game hunters, etc.
Do you know anything about these folks ?

Attachments

• IMG_1971.jpeg
    IMG_1971.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 22

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider

I was just in Lansing a few days ago.

Also used to get that outfitter's email blasts for years - that explains why they stopped!