Insoles for Crispi Guide

Looking to get some aftermarket insoles for the first time. Not really interested in paying for sheepsfeet but i hear great reviews on the super feet. The one thing i have noticed is people say they could destroy the boots and cause them to loose gortex lining. Has anyone had this issue with crispi guides or what insoles do you recommend for these boots specifically. I personally was looking at the superfeet trailblazer.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
I use the superfeet wide all purpose in my Crispis and have not noticed any issues. I think that Gortex only has a limited life time anyways?

My 3yr old Colorados are still water resistant to this day, but I treat the boots every year with water proofing.

croben

WKR
I use the superfeet hike cushion and trailblazer comfort in mine. Never had an issue with them damaging the gortex liners.

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I have around 150 miles on Super Feet support style. Big upgrade over factory and I'll probably order a new set soon.

My boots are proven waterproof, I think that gortex thing is a red herring.

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using the Superfeet Hike. I've tried many others and these work very well for me. A really good combination of support and cushion in the right places. Incredible upgrade over the factory Crispi insoles.

currdog

FNG
I have a new pair of crispi guides i havnt wore outside yet .Not sure yet if im keeping them .Ive had a pair of other crispis before and knew the insoles were junk.I have a new pair of meindl air active insoles and they fit in the crispis real good and couldnt hurt the liners.Always liked them in my meindl boots.I think theyre only 20.00.Well worth it.

Samson7x

WKR
You could get lucky and be successful with the first ones you try or you could spend as much as sheepsfeet cost trying to find the right fit. My recommendation is to just buy sheepsfeet on sale

currdog

FNG
After reading the other post and checking out the insoles mentioned on the internet and the prices and then reading my post i realize how big a poor hillbilly i really am.lol

Check out the Lanthrop & Sons insoles. A little pricey but I like them alot in my Crispi Colorados. Especially, when doing long hikes and packouts.

CjMelendrez

Lil-Rokslider
I'll add another one for SuperFeet Hike Support. I just ordered a second set to replace a 4 year old set. I moved the old set from some worn out Nevada boots to some new Idaho II's and while the boots felt comfortable, there was something missing. So I picked up a new set for the new boots, and world of difference. I think I'll order a new pair of insoles every time I resole some boots. Start out on the right foot, pun intended.