Insole recommendation

Looking for insole recommendations for hiking boots. No steep rock climbing or anything like that and I also have a flatter foot. Just looking for something comfortable that will hold up and not cost a fortune.

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Historically haven't been a SuperFeet fan, but their Trailblazers have been phenomenal for me. The new Adapt Hike Max is a solid option too.

jhm2023

WKR
I've tried several of the super feet insoles and they never really worked for me. I switched to the Lathrop and Sons synergy footbeds this year and they been pretty good so far with a lot of miles on them.

I’ve used
-superfeet green and orange. Lifted my heels but didn’t give me the arch support that I need.
-SOLE red. Arch support lacked the rigidity to prevent my instep from collapsing.

Currently using
-Tread labs yellow carbon fiber. Instep and arch support are excellent. Ankle pain went away completely. They have worn serious holes in 3 pairs of my crispis, straight through the bootie. Now water seeps in like a creek. Reached out to them but still no response.
403DC288-EEAE-49BF-BE0A-A0511F5C94A5.jpeg

Still searching…

JStol5

WKR
I got low volume power steps for my Hanwags. $30 on amazon, Really like them. Superfeet can tear up boots if you don't get the right ones.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I just got the basic Lathrop and sons (not custom) and I’ve been really surprised how well they feel. They are pretty low volume though so if your boots are already loose, they might not be for you.

RazeRob

FNG
I have superfeet. By far my favorite are the everyday comfort in my work boots. Used the trailblazers this year in my hunting boots and had some fore foot pain on my right foot. Might just be my messed up feet or boots but I need to figure out how to fix it. I was looking at sheepfeet but have not pulled the trigger.

I will mention these since they haven't been suggested...

I have been using these for years and have them in all my boots. I initially took the insoles out of a pair of Meindl boots that I eventually wore out and still use the original insoles. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you how long the original insoles have lasted, albeit with a little tape.
Anyway, I have used Superfeet green as well and the Meindl insoles are far more comfortable, IMO. I think the cork makes all the difference. They run large so you will likely have to do a little back and forth before you find your size-for your boot.
The customer service fellow that helped me with an exchange was mildly surprised to hear I was using these in boots other than Meindl. If other folks were as impressed with these insoles as I am, I expect there would be displays in every sporting goods retailer that sells boots.