In search for a new pack

Not that it hasn’t been said, but the Exo Mountain Gear K4 can’t be beat. The bags are interchangeable so you can get as big or as small of a bag as you need. They’re durable as hell and are the most comfortable fitting bag I’ve ever used. Oh and they have stellar customer service

Huntnnw

WKR
Ran mystery ranch for 13 years and was very happy with it and the beating I put it through. I bought a Initial ascent last month and this pack rides and fits me way better and quite a bit lighter

Absaroka from Kifaru worked great for me this year in colorado. Its lighter than a lot of Kifaru packs. Can hold tripod in side pouches has straps for a bow and can hold a rifle.

franktnk

FNG
Just remember if you buy used to make sure the manufacturer will warranty it, believe both Exo and Stone Glacier will, not sure about Initial Ascent, Kifaru will not. Look for options that you think you’ll like, we all have different perspectives.

I have ran Exo, Stone Glacier and Kifaru, liked them all.

Checkout the backpacking section as well.
I have an initial ascent and it's great. The frame is pretty stiff but the heavier to get the pack the more comfortable it gets. It is also very modular. You can put different size packs on the same frame. Just my 2 cents

Haro450

FNG
I wouldn't over look KUIU. I have packed some pretty have loads with mine over the last 8 years. Been a great pack and I would buy it again. Plus with interchangeable bags i have one for day hunting and a larger for backpack hunts or backpacking in general.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not that it hasn’t been said, but the Exo Mountain Gear K4 can’t be beat. The bags are interchangeable so you can get as big or as small of a bag as you need. They’re durable as hell and are the most comfortable fitting bag I’ve ever used. Oh and they have stellar customer service
I agree 100%