In search for a new pack

Currently running a frame pack with a meat shelf that’s around 80L in size and the pack has worked great for me but has taken a serious beating over the years and I’m looking to get a new one. Wanted to know some suggestions and opinions on any packs that have good tripod storage, rifle holder, straps to hold a bow in place and include a meat shelf. I don’t want to down size since I do a lot of ten day back country and high country hunts a year. Any opinions help thanks.

For what you said on size and length of trips, along with meat shelf ability (which I don’t use but this bag has it), rifle/bow, and tripod stowage. I have a kifaru Dall paired with the new ark frame and it checks all of those boxes. Big, light, has been outstanding with no rain cover and shedding water, and easy access to weapons and tripod storing on the sides or down the center back of the pack bag.

tdhanses

WKR
Just remember if you buy used to make sure the manufacturer will warranty it, believe both Exo and Stone Glacier will, not sure about Initial Ascent, Kifaru will not. Look for options that you think you’ll like, we all have different perspectives.

I have ran Exo, Stone Glacier and Kifaru, liked them all.

Checkout the backpacking section as well.

Big fan of the Exo k4. I have the 5000. The 7200 would fit great for what you want. I’ve had Kifaru as well. They are great packs but seem heavy to me and they never really fit me well. The K4 fits me great. The most weight I had in it so far with gear was around 70lbs. The belt never slid down and stayed where it should.

I’ve been very happy with my Kifaru reckoning. I’ve used it for roughly 7 seasons. It packs heavy loads well and compresses down easily for day hunting. I’m getting the itch for a new pack though and will probably try out an exo.