In for Colorado!

golfbum

WKR
After way too many years waiting and researching to nausea, i just submitted my application for 44/4th. Should be a lock, but you never know. If anyone has any info or pics of bucks from that unit i would love to see them!

Should be a fun week!

Will post pics/story of how it all plays out.

Attachments

• IMG_2705.jpeg
    IMG_2705.jpeg
    543.8 KB · Views: 122

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm interested to see how this plays out. When I started collecting deer points I always had that late season 44 hunt on my mind. Seems like years ago they always produced some really nice non-typicals, which is what I was after. A few years back I put in for a different hunt, and then turned the tag back in......two years in a row. Otherwise I'd have enough points now for that 44 tag.

Good luck on the hunt, and keep us posted.

Riplip

WKR
Pretty well known story, this guy had the Governors tag and pulled a muzzy tag as well. Shot this on the muzzy tag and another equally impressive deer later in the year during rifle. Guided by Clay Hill I believe.

TXCO

WKR
Ive hunted in there. Its still a very weather dependent hunt. 2022 was an amazing year with something like 15 bucks over 200” taken with all the early and deep snow. Not near as many big deer taken last year. The locals say the age structure has taken a hit too. I saw tons of great 2-3 year olds so hopefully you have a great hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elktaco

Lil-Rokslider
I elk hunt this unit and finding a 200" bull is harder than finding a 200" deer. Just make sure you have a good SxS to drive up and down Hardscrabble all day and you'll be good to go. If you need any advice on glassing spots just follow all the Utah guys and see where they pull over.