In case you forgot your valentine's gift

Saw this on my local gun forum. Someone pointed out the hypocrisy of this post because of that fast and furious program lol. Dont get me wrong im all for getting illegal gun sellers off the street, but i had a laugh over it

Rich M

WKR
Its not going be about “illegal guns” when all guns are illegal. Thats how theyre gonna do it. Get folks to turn on eachother.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
This is good, it's a reminder to all gun owners, never make threats ,idle or real or you may have one of many agencies knocking on your door with the intent and power to remove all your weapons. Remember guys, It's meant to hurt.

OP
Wvroach

Wvroach

WKR
This is good, it's a reminder to all gun owners, never make threats ,idle or real or you may have one of many agencies knocking on your door with the intent and power to remove all your weapons. Remember guys, It's meant to hurt.

I hope this is sarcasm...

"Illegal activity" to the ATF that can't read the definition of a machine gun and can determine a piece of plastic qualified as such....

The same agency that armed Mexican cartels which the guns they provided were used at over 170 crime scenes and recovered. That is not including the thousands of others not recovered... Those same weapons that killed a US border patrol agent..

The same agency that has tried to circumvent congress to suit their own agenda on multiple occasions, bumpstocks, FRTs, Pistol braces etc...

The same ATF that has compiled a searchable database of 4473s in violation of federal law.

The same ATF that has raided privately owned businesses for manufacturing legal triggers and seized customers information.

The same ATF that is responsible for 76 deaths at WACO

The same ATF that is responsible for the deaths of 2 innocent people at Ruby Ridge.

The list can go on, I support nothing they do and they need disbanded entirely...

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I hope this is sarcasm...

"Illegal activity" to the ATF that can't read the definition of a machine gun and can determine a piece of plastic qualified as such....

The same agency that armed Mexican cartels which the guns they provided were used at over 170 crime scenes and recovered. That is not including the thousands of others not recovered... Those same weapons that killed a US border patrol agent..

The same agency that has tried to circumvent congress to suit their own agenda on multiple occasions, bumpstocks, FRTs, Pistol braces etc...

The same ATF that has compiled a searchable database of 4473s in violation of federal law.

The same ATF that has raided privately owned businesses for manufacturing legal triggers and seized customers information.

The same ATF that is responsible for 76 deaths at WACO

The same ATF that is responsible for the deaths of 2 innocent people at Ruby Ridge.

The list can go on, I support nothing they do and they need disbanded entirely...
Wise of you to get the sarcasm. At least the, this is good, comment