Idaho Tag Site Already Crashed

Mine is playing Free Bird. No joke.
LOL I hear you
Have to wonder how 300 DAV elk were gone with only 2000 down in the line from where we started. Might be time to up the rating % to qualify for those.

500 DAV deer gone not all that long after.
yep say 60 or 70 percent. Or do like Florida and make it 100 percent
Have to wonder how 300 DAV elk were gone with only 2000 down in the line from where we started. Might be time to up the rating % to qualify for those.

500 DAV deer gone not all that long after.
All DAV Tags now are gone.

XMP

FNG
With this many people already through the line, there is no way they are anywhere near up to date on what is sold out.

It's frustrating enough to sit for hours, but even worse if your units are already gone and not listed as such.

CJohnson

WKR
So the person buying the tag doesn’t have to be present at a brick and mortar retailer to make the purchase?? How does that work?

ktowncamo

WKR
So the person buying the tag doesn’t have to be present at a brick and mortar retailer to make the purchase?? How does that work?
As long as whomever is buying the tag has your current license number (the barcode is easiest), DOB, Sportsman ID then they can buy one for someone else. The location my friend went to this morning in Idaho said that people could only buy one additional tag (besides their own)

CJohnson

WKR
I feel like an enterprising person could probably get enough other peoples’ info to make it worthwhile to fly out and do this. I’ll be on the lookout for ads in the classifieds next year to provide the service.

IdahoBeav

WKR
As long as whomever is buying the tag has your current license number (the barcode is easiest), DOB, Sportsman ID then they can buy one for someone else. The location my friend went to this morning in Idaho said that people could only buy one additional tag (besides their own)

At a retailer, all of that depends on the guy operating the computer and his mood. They certainly can sell you tags for more than one person, multiple species, or they can tell you "no" and not sell you anything. I don't believe there are any official rules. However, their computers are certainly capable of getting you everything you want.

tchad23

FNG
No, if it's nonresident you can buy as many as they will let you buy. If it's resident it has to be your spouse or dependent child.

I unfortunately told the guy to grab me the wrong unit... The unit I got only has archery general tags, no any weapon unless it's controlled... I'll have to hope I can get F&G to exchange mine for a different unit. Or I guess my broken ass will have to figure out how to shoot a bow haha.

Rob5589

WKR
My number should be up right around the time I am picking up my kids from school. Perfect timing:LOL:

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I know when I was first attempting to get in, the desktop had me at 6749, and the phone was 27k....I was not logged into my IDFG account on either, so my guess was IP address? But I'm a computer idiot, so who knows?

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well, I'm showing ten minutes to my turn. I have to think there are way more sold out units than being shown on the yellow screen. At 6749 I wouldn't call that a good number.