Idaho Tag Site Already Crashed

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
IDFG is a joke, and they aren't accountable.

The director and commissioners aren't elected officials, but hand picked by the governor, a corruptable system.

The only way IDFG will change is from lobbying ranchers.

Day Six BB

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Just so you all know……outfitters are buying multiple tags for their non-resident clients at vendors. People are standing in line and buying multiple tags for their friends at vendors. The online deal is a complete bust.

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
If IDFG wanted to change the system they could. They have the autonomy and data.

There are soo many great suggestions on how to avoid this crapola, but IDFG isn't interested in making it a better, smoother experience, online and on the field...

Rob5589

WKR
The entire site is down. I'm thinking the online buyers aren't going to be seeing much in the way of purchases.

We're unavailable at the moment...​

Idaho Fish and Game's website is temporarily unavailable.​

Due to the overwhelming response for the non-resident tags sales today the Idaho Fish and Game's website is temporarily unavailable. If you have business with IDFG outside the non-resident sale please check back tomorrow.

Apologies for the inconvenience..

If you are here to purchase a nonresident tag, please use these resources:

I’m not looking for anyone’s spot but how is access in the archery zone Josh bowmar killed a big bull in? Think it’s worth grabbing that tag if I only have an ATV and not an ebike, dirt bike, or UTV?

Rob5589

WKR
I just went incognito to gooutdoorsidaho.com and got in the que at 40996. So they are still allowing people to get in line.

Twitch

WKR
Just so you all know……outfitters are buying multiple tags for their non-resident clients at vendors. People are standing in line and buying multiple tags for their friends at vendors. The online deal is a complete bust.
Deep Timber outfitters just posted a pic on IG of a desktop covered in tags at a vendor.

They really like the Utah border.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL. I actually managed to get the Diamond Creek Tag last year. This year I couldn't even get in to the que. Can't complain since I drew and tagged out last year. Just sucks that people aren't getting at least a fair shot at it. J