Idaho Sawtooth Zone, who got one?

Wednesday the 12th was my first attempt at getting an Idaho Sawtooth B tag, and was lucky enough to get one before sellout. Should be hunting just West of Stanley, but have spent little time in 36... Any other B tag first timers? Good luck!

Wednesday the 12th was my first attempt at getting an Idaho Sawtooth B tag, and was lucky enough to get one before sellout. Should be hunting just West of Stanley, but have spent little time in 36... Any other B tag first timers? Good luck!
Did you grab the tag online or in person? I also grabbed a B tag this year. Struck out in person but got lucky enough to grab one online. It’s pretty overwhelming looking at all the possible spots to hit up. I expect October to be pretty tough in the post rut, until the snow gets them moving. Good luck.

This will be my first attempt at the area. I was lucky enough to get one of the few Sawtooth B tags that were in the returned pool a couple days ago.

I’ll be hunting Diamondcreek in September.

RP50

FNG
Good luck! Got an A tag over in Island Park with a buddy. Can't wait to get out there. Will likely see more humans than elk, but certainly better than the office!