Idaho mule deer migration

Anyone know where I could find an updated migration map for Idaho. I drew the late season mule deer tag. Trying to figure out how to hunt it. Any info would be great. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rotnguns

Lil-Rokslider
Be very careful of your tires if you head up into the Owyhees. Carry a good compressor and a patch kit. Deep ruts in the access roads and sharp volcanics eat sidewalls for lunch.

OP
Moderndaydrifter85
Lol. Did you just luck into this particular forum, or was there an actual reason you chose it?
Haha sorry I’m new to this whole thing but I guess you could say there was some luck involved. That and just wanting to get more involved and learn more about hunting. This seemed like the place to come and check things out. Just haven’t made enough time to put to much into it yet. Kinda busy with all the other family stuff, tons of sports going on etc. haha.
Don’t know if you are from Idaho and live near SW Idaho, just trying get a little more knowledge about it so I can do the tag justice.
I mean i probably couldn’t trade any hunting knowledge with you cause I’m sure you are leaps and bounds ahead of me. That’s one of the reasons for joining is to learn more about it all from people like you who are far more knowledgeable than myself. I have pretty much only hunted Utah my whole life other than an archery hunt in Oregon when I was 12.
I’m not looking for handouts. Just a little push in the right direction. If I can help out at all in return I would love to. Thanks for looking at my thread.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think OnX maps has a layer for that but it might be limited to certain subscription levels.

OP
Moderndaydrifter85
Hey thank you for the response. I must be doing something wrong on my OnX. I can’t seem to pull that up on Idaho for some reason. Pulls up everywhere around that though. IMG_3207.png