Idaho Draw Results

What’s everyone’s guess on the date for results? I’m shooting for June 19th by 1600.

Hoping it’s before the end of next week. 19th would be even better. Expecting OR to be out by the 19th

I believe it took the OIL tags 2 weeks to post so I’m assuming the same thing will hold true for the rest

macabra11

FNG
I've been checking everyday just in case, but it will probably be while I'm out camping without cell service :cautious:

jmcd22

WKR
I saw IDFG reply to a comment on FB saying (edited because I can no longer find the comment...) when the results would be posted. I have NEVER seen them respond to a comment regarding draws or the like so I have no clue if that was on accident or not. My guess is before June 26th though.

EDIT: Of course I can no longer find the comment...knew I should have screen captured it when I saw it.

Last edited:
OP
Customweld
I saw IDFG reply to a comment on FB saying results would be on the 19th. I have NEVER seen them respond to a comment regarding draws or the like so I have no clue if that was on accident or not. My guess is before June 26th though.
That is unusual for sure. Maybe they are starting to gain some confidence in the new system. I know eliminating the mail in apps made a huge difference.

jmcd22

WKR
That is unusual for sure. Maybe they are starting to gain some confidence in the new system. I know eliminating the mail in apps made a huge difference.

Very unusual...I just tried to find the comment and it isnt there anymore...edited my post accordingly.

OP
Customweld
Since they may have let that slip out, they'll probably hold them until the 26th !!

GregB

WKR
Tomorrow, seeing We're sorry but you were unsuccessful will make for a great Wednesday.

OP
Customweld
They seem to like Friday's , right before quitting time. It gives the unlucky the weekend to cool down before they call and start griping about never drawing.