Idaho Controlled Hunt Tag Question

Josh86

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a controlled hunt elk tag for Idaho as a nonresident but I currently have a OTC general elk tag that I purchased back in December. Am I required to mail the OTC tag back to IDFG to be able to receive the new controlled hunt tag? I read through the rule book and couldn't find the info I was looking for. Thanks.

GuppyWN

FNG
I drew a controlled hunt elk tag for Idaho as a nonresident but I currently have a OTC general elk tag that I purchased back in December. Am I required to mail the OTC tag back to IDFG to be able to receive the new controlled hunt tag? I read through the rule book and couldn't find the info I was looking for. Thanks.
Curious what zone it is? There are a couple more leftover/returned tag sales this summer.

Yes. You have to mail it in or exchange in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk