I think Dylan mulvanney directed this

Seems the popular marketing right now in hunting is do something the most vocal majority on social media will disagree with then enjoy all the free publicity and attention to the product that comes with it. I remind myself of that every time I go to comment and then usually erase my comment…usually. Guys like Muley freak and Josh Bowmar are really good at this tactic.

MattB

WKR
The video was cringy, but have you spent some time with a professional digging into the underlying reasons why you have persistent thoughts about Dylan Mulvanney? That is my greater concern.

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I was gonna do a video where I slow motioned through a stream, with an elk on my back, with an American flag overlay but then I remembered hey we’re Tricer and we have fun. I do love that I was able to offend hunters and PETA with the same video.

I love the memes please keep them coming.

IMG_9629.jpeg

I was gonna do a video where I slow motioned through a stream, with an elk on my back, with an American flag overlay but then I remembered hey we’re Tricer and we have fun. I do love that I was able to offend hunters and PETA with the same video.

I love the memes please keep them coming.

View attachment 732111
Are you guys going to be at TAC in Utah?